Detroit General Manager Ken Holland didn’t hide his opinion on head shots when speaking to reporters Thursday.
Posts Tagged ‘NHL hockey’
Saturday, March 20th, 2010 | 12:04 pm
Friday, March 12th, 2010 | 11:42 am
Admission to each of the practices is by a donation to the Kelowna Community Food Bank.
Wednesday, March 3rd, 2010 | 1:08 pm
The open practice will be held from 11 a.m. to noon on March 17.
Thursday, January 14th, 2010 | 12:43 am
Players like Tyler Myers, Luke Schenn and others on list of former WHL’ers who play in the NHL today.
Saturday, December 12th, 2009 | 3:10 pm
Ted Lindsay signs a small replica of the Stanley Cup for a fan during an autograph-signing session with fellow Hockey Hall of Fame members Gerry Cheevers and Bernie Parent at the Ramada Inn Saturday. Lindsay held the trophy aloft four time in his storied NHL career. (Photo Chris Stanford)
Thursday, October 29th, 2009 | 1:24 pm
Steady play has earned the former Rocket a spot in the Buffalo lineup.
Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 | 8:34 am
Win ends road losing streak.
Sunday, October 18th, 2009 | 6:30 am
News from the world of NHL:
- Flames follow Sutter script in win over Canucks
- Canucks edge Wild in 2-1 nail-biter
- Samuelsson nets winner as Canucks edge Wild
- Lack of goals doesn’t concern Cammalleri
- Out of necessity defence now comes first for Wings
- Kovalev at mercy of Canadiens fans
- Hot issue Raycroft plays patience game awaiting first start of the season
- Grabner: all Canucks can play better
Monday, October 12th, 2009 | 7:30 am
Check out what’s happening in the NHL:
- Canucks eclipse Stars in 4-3 shootout
- Weekend NHL scores
- Canucks coach Vigneault off target with Hodgson comment
- Daniel Sedin aims to beat 4-6 timeline for his return
- Theoren Fleury never wanted to be poster boy for abuse
- It would have been the hockey deal of all time: The Leafs for the Gretzky Oilers
- Former Nordiques owner, mayor meet NHL boss
- Fisher fires Sens past Thrashers
- Prakster Shutt was sneaky good
- Flames mastering the art of shot blocking
Sunday, October 4th, 2009 | 10:45 am