This private and gated oasis offers upscale services and luxurious Jacuzzi suite accommodations that are sure to please the most discerning of guests. The Villa is centrally located on a mountainside in the prestigious residential neighborhood of Golfview Estates. Repeatedly given five star ratings by couples who have exchanged wedding vows on the site, or who were pampered while on their honeymoon or celebrating an engagement, birthday, anniversary, etc. A review of the website (www.AVistaVilla.com) will help you to understand the level of detail and dedication that has gone into assuring your celebration (no matter how small or large) will be made the most memorable possible. Glowing guest testimonials, luxuriously appointed suites and manicured grounds make this the ultimate choice to celebrate your special occasion!
An insuite deluxe continental breakfast will be enjoyed in the privacy of your suite at your leisure. A delicious complimentary dinner, accompanied by a bottle of wine and decadent desserts is served 6 nights per week on the panoramic dining terrace. Interactive hosts genuinely appreciate the privilege and honor of receiving your reservations and the opportunity of giving you the royal treatment! They stand ready to make recommendations and reservations at world class golf courses, award winning wineries, boating tours or anything else you may like to explore in the beautiful Okanagan, often referred to as the “Hawaii” of Canada!
Couples choosing to elope or hold an intimate wedding on site, will be assisted with the coordination of all aspects of their special day, with little more to do than to say “I do!”. Honeymooning and celebrating couples will enjoy total relaxation with a heated salt water swimming pool, professional grade far infrared sauna, spacious common areas and a private media room boasting Human Touch zero gravity massaging leather recliners.
Favor the Villa with your reservations and be warmly welcomed with a bottle of champagne on ice, a dozen roses, a box of hand dipped chocolate truffles and a gift basket filled with spa goodies.
A Vista Villa Bed & Barbecue
- featured in the international Spa Life Magazine as 'A Sanctuary in the Heart of the Sunny Okanagan'
- Jane Cassie (President of the B.C. Association of Travel Writers) wrote “These four divinely appointed havens tug at heartstrings and inspire intimacy in even the most jaded romantic”.
- Chosen as one of the 12 nicest Canadian Inns to be featured in the TD Canada Trust Desk calendar which was distributed nationally
- heated outdoor salt-water swimming pool
- poolside gas fire pit
- private media theatre room with LCD TV
- poolside massage cabana
- professional grade far infrared sauna
- zero gravity massaging leather recliners
- well appointed kitchen in common area
- large socializing area with Plasma TV
- guest computer, printer & wireless Internet
- free long distance for Canada & U.S.
- telephone and voice mail
- extensive DVD library/board games/books
- reverse osmosis filtered water & sanitized air systems
- guest laundry/ironing facilities
- panoramic views of the lake, city, mountains & golf course
All Four Suites
- professionally decorated and completely private
- luxurious ensuites with candles & bubble baths
- double Jacuzzi soaker tubs with showers
- comfy robes and slippers
- custom made mattresses & white goose down duvets
- Egyptian cotton linens & towels
- bistro tables, coffee makers/bar fridges/microwaves
- gas or electric fireplaces & air conditioning
- LCD Televisions with built in DVD’s and CD players
- world class golf courses & award winning wineries
- full fitness facilities and revitalizing day spas
- boating and water sports of every description
- hiking, horseback riding and cycling
- parks to picnic in and beaches to stroll on
- amazing cafes, restaurants and pubs
- movie theatres, shopping malls and casinos