Area clinics for this week:
- Monday, Nov. 23, Kelowna Mission Creek Alliance Church, 2091 Springfield Road, noon to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 24, Kelowna Okanagan Sikh Temple, 1101 North Rutland Rd noon to 8p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 25, Westbank Lions Hall, 2466 Main St, West Kelowna, noon to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 26, UBC Okanagan, 3333 University Way, noon to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 27, Prospera Place, 1223 Water Street, noon to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 28, St. John Lutheran Church, 15244 North Victoria Summerland 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 29, K.L.O Secondary School, 3130 Gordon Drive from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The clinics will provide H1N1 vaccination to those at highest risk of serious complications from H1N1 flu virus, as well as the seasonal flu shot to those 65 years and older and those at risk of health complications from the flu.
Note: All eligibility criteria has been lifted. Shots are available to everyone.
To Find the Clinic Nearest You
Details about times, dates and locations of the clinic nearest you the following week – where you can get both the H1N1 vaccine and a seasonal flu shot – will be posted by end of day Wednesday at:
- Flu Clinic Locator at www.interiorhealth.ca or www.immunizebc.ca
- HealthLink BC, dial 8-1-1, available 24 hours a day
- Your local Public Health Centre.